Thursday, May 9, 2013

Grain Free Samoa Donuts, Girl Scout Cookie Style (Paleo, Grain free, Dairy free options, Refined sugar free)

I know, I know....I've teased you with pics of this recipe for long enough! These "Samoa" inspired donuts were so delicious and such a joy to make. I mean really, how can you go wrong with all the key elements of a classic Girl Scout cookie.....in donut form? 

I am super thrilled to be sharing this recipe with you today over on my friend Juli Bauer's blog. Maybe you've heard of it......just a little site called PaleOMG!!!! 

When she asked me to do a guest post a while back I have to say that I was not just a little giddy at the opportunity. Juli is such an amazing writer and recipe author and I have been a fan of hers for a very long time. So if you haven't checked out her blog already, now is the time. So off you go....enjoy!

GET THE RECIPE HERE

GET THE RECIPE HERE


5 comments:

  1. :( The link is wrong or the page is dead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mouth was watering and the link worked yesterday. I gathered all the ingredients and today when I tried to open the link, it was dead.

    :( Do you have the recipe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her site is down but she is working hard to get it back up. I am guessing it'll be back up today sometime. If not I will email the recipe to you.

      Delete
  3. These look so good! Do you think I could do them in a mini muffin pan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! People have done the. In mini muffin pans.

      Delete

ShareThis