Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Ganache Filled Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites (Dairy/Grain /egg free, vegan)


I'm about to introduce you to your favorite indulgent snack! Everyone, meet "Ganache Filled Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites"  

These cookies are super easy to make and on top of all that, they are graindairy, egg and refined sugar free. And that's not all! There are endless things you can make with this ganache recipe....from truffles, frosting, fillings and more. Add a LOT of coconut milk and you have the BEST hot or cold chocolate milk you will ever taste!

These cookies are sweetened with honey....sub it with a vegan friendly liquid sweetener like coconut nectar or agave, and you've got one AMAZING vegan treat!

So, get over to the Mommypotamus Blog (where I am guest posting) and GET THE RECIPE already!
Paleo/GAPS/SCD/Gluten Free/Sugar Free



8 comments:

  1. This looks AWESOME, I'm not vegan nor am I gluten intolerant or sensitive but I will try these anyways!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thank you! I know you will enjoy them! I loved almond flour long before I became gluten intolerant. There are some great french pastries made with it. Love to hear from people who are into trying new things!

      Delete
  2. OMG, OMG, OMG. I can't say anything more. I am SOOOOO making these today. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! That's so ILIKE! A very bitesize choco sandwich. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am making these right now!! Thanks so much for the recipe. My little one is no-go with dairy or egg so it's great to have some new inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm not a fan of cookie dough since I just don't get the idea of eating it raw, but using ground almonds instead of wheat flour would definitely change my mind and make me reach for a couple of these cookies.
    And the chocolate ganache, oh, yum! totally addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this recipe! Will be linking back to this in my upcoming post :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I made these today... Only make these if 1) you are up for being ridiculously happy and 2) you are OK eating all 15 cookies in 20 minutes. SOOO good! Thanks, Jenni!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis